Open-faced smoked salmon and mackerel sandwichAgrandir
- 4 slices dark rye bread
- 250 g Les Prés de la Bayonne or Riopelle cheese
- 5 or 6 sliced fresh radishes
- 12 slices Atkins et Frères cold-smoked salmon
- 2 fillets Atkins et Frères smoked mackerel
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Dried dillweed
- A trickle of olive oil
Divide cheese evenly on the four slices of bread.
Continue in the same order as the ingredients are given.
Keep the piece of mackerel fillet for the center of the open sandwich.
Lastly, add the pepper, dillweed and a trickle of olive oil to complete this succulent and sustaining sandwich.
N.B. A good quality beer will highlight the fine taste of these smoked fish.
Atkins & frères product(s) used in this recipe :